Hexx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hexx

forums for the hexx faction pwi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off-Topic Discussion

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 am

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

Is black a colour or a shade? I could never figure it out...

52Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:42 am

Raychild

Raychild

its a color and one of my fav colors is black Very Happy it just goes with everything lol especially neon colors O.O

53Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:44 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

Blood Red and Black = amazing

54Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:47 am

Raychild

Raychild

Black + any other color = pirtty chill

Idk about you but my double shot coffee helped as much as a waterbotel would help me stay up which hence = Tired to death T_T

55Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol same here xD

56Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:50 am

Raychild

Raychild

I cant go to sleep yet though have research to finish T_T in 10 mins though im sleeping.

57Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 am

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

Man I'm tired, bout ready to go to bed

58Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:55 am

Raychild

Raychild

NOTICE! PW is up again Very Happy

59Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol night fellow factionees xD

60Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 am

Raychild

Raychild

Night dudes Sweet dreams ! dont let the bed bugs bite ;o their pritty nasty little fellers >_>

61Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

Downloading some more music...

I'm going to beat you to 150 Casey.

62Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

*Sigh*

Ooooookay Ray, here's the shuffle video you've been asking for. I'm going to go skulk in shame for a little while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI6jVv8UgAk

63Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm

_AKUREI_

_AKUREI_

and i shall beatboth u and doofus lmao xD

64Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

Aku - BRING IT ON Twisted Evil

65Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

HEY! you said you would stop calling me doofus :"[

66Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Thanks Noah Very Happy for posting the vid Just next time put like stadium lights up and no HOODs thats left for the sith lord aka thats what YODA said XD
thanks again Very Happy

67Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:10 pm

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

The hood is needed Smile I just like it, its part of my styyyyyyyle you feel me? afro

68Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Raychild

Raychild

lol I can comprehend but I cant feal you err >_> that just sounds weird XD

OH and all compliment ur pict-o seeing as u were all like (T_\\) emo that nobody did I thought you looked awesome i was like OMG he has a gun O_O lol and ur glasses XD hahaha i cant see them well but from afar they look like the glasses in movies where people go Sun taning lol But then again i cant see the pic really well but yes u look like a Macho- Man Very Happy and a bag of wait when were u in the desert O.o?

69Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

Raychild wrote:lol I can comprehend but I cant feal you err >_> that just sounds weird XD

OH and all compliment ur pict-o seeing as u were all like (T_\\) emo that nobody did I thought you looked awesome i was like OMG he has a gun O_O lol and ur glasses XD hahaha i cant see them well but from afar they look like the glasses in movies where people go Sun taning lol But then again i cant see the pic really well but yes u look like a Macho- Man Very Happy and a bag of wait when were u in the desert O.o?

lol I wasn't being emo, I was just surprised - that picture usually brings about alot of questions (i.e. are you in the army? xD). The glasses I wore are the ones I still have, they're prescription sunglasses (because I'm that cool). & Lol all of SoCal is a desert

70Off-Topic Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Well your right my first question again was if u were in the army but when u said u were only 18 i doubted it and asked if that was actually you in game again hence that is when i asked if that was you or a Google picture lol But over all thats a prity darn ninja picture dude im not that cool to have an awesome ninja picture thats like in the desert XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum