Hexx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hexx

forums for the hexx faction pwi

You are not connected. Please login or register

CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Raychild

Raychild

XP ello just wanted to make a forum to Candy or Kandi Very Happy My fav candy ish Chocolate ;o ish guuuud in da mouth XD and well i also enjoy making Kandi bracelets i made 2 for each of my group of friends "The Odd Squad" as you can see in my pict-o well not really X3 but u can see semi ok and the glow in de dark bracelets Very Happy and yes thats probably the only day i have had a semi rave XD but it was totally NINJA XD

¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸Hardcore¸„ø¤º°¨ ♥️♥️♥️

♥️♥️♥️P.S.N.F.♥️♥️♥️
As for my actual fav chocolate all let you guess on that one ^.-
Oh and the fact that even if its not chocolate im a born candyhollic @_@
i love candy in any which shape or form <3 and it to has brought me much pain T_T
BUT none the less CANDY IS A REAL LIFE NINJA Very Happy

2CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol this was a really random post xD buts its awesome lol

3CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Raychild

Raychild

lol Thanks sometime I think i make to many posts on this forum like probably i shouldnt ;o SO ive made my own forum page for me and my friends Very Happy and that will be RANDOMELY ODD XD OH and the new Youtube channel i made for me and my friends vids so far all we have is the EPIC FAIL Shuffle 1 lol where me and my friends attempt to shuffle XD but it was an EPIC fail! SOOOO as this did start off as a candy Forum WHATS ur FAV candy ;o

4CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

idk what ma fave candy is xD and noah showed me the epic fail shuffle lol it was pretty funny, POST MORE VIDS!

5CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Raychild

Raychild

LOL so u saw that well let me tell u first of all i sucked to the extrem xD i dont think i was ment to shuffle as for posting more vids i will i have a few from the odd squad but i wont be posting more vids of shuffling for quite a while XD as FOR U DO u seriuosly not like candy O.o?? or chocolate??? and I think YOU should post some of ur awesomeness shuffle moves !!!! =D

6CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol maybe ill do it today xD haha, wait so were the the one that was mainly shuffling? or the one that walked off?

7CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Wait im confused as to ur question what about the video O.o?

8CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

i mean are u the one shuffling? or the one that walked off in the beginning

9CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Raychild

Raychild

no im the one thats shuffling well "trying" to shuffle lol my friends the one who walked off OH OH Did u see my bear hat Very Happy i has EARS!!!

10CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol i was trying to wonder what that was xD

11CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Yea it was pretty cool ;o and i had big warm jacket and it was hillarious some little girl came up to me and was like "Mommy Mommy LOOK!! Its Micky Mouse!!" cat
Lol she was soo cute and thats that i dont like kids lol

12CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol how can u not like kids but think they are cute xD

13CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Raychild

Raychild

LOL i don't like kids their annoying and i fight with them tehe <--- im a NINJA/KID i like toys and fun stuff and i guess that automatically makes me enemies with kids lol

14CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol so u like beating down youngin's?

15CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Raychild

Raychild

NOOOOO i don't beat them up i just dream of them getting ran over by a car Very Happy lol JK JK JK
But I don't like them their annoying, they cry, they poop, they are self absorbed and ask the same questions over and over and over again OH and can be major BRATS ><!!!

16CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

but than u get to see them grow up xD

17CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Yea but then you expose them to suffering and hatred and what if they end up not like u expected and they end up all knocked up and on crack on a conner of a street... SO im guessing u like kids? Well their nice but only for like 5 min. then i have a phobia attack lol

18CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

your very pessamistic lol

19CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Empty Re: CANDY ish Guud in da Mouth ;o!!!!!! Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Raychild

Raychild

:\ sadly truthfully i probably have become But my view I guess is more different than hafe the human beings i know for example i will never EVER like NEVER EVER have a kid of my own for 2 reasons but when im older and ready I will adopt. NOT a baby but a older Kid from ages 5-17 if so because nobody when and if so they do adopt they never pick the older ones and I feel like they deserve a fair share at having a loving home What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum