Hexx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hexx

forums for the hexx faction pwi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kanye West, you fail at life

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

and i thought when he interupted taylor swift was bad, check this out lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DufhSw9nsmE

2Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Lol thats pretty sad Seriously this dude Needs MAJOR grammar lessons XD and a tad bit of Manor lessons as well tehe

3Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol he interupts mike myers at the end just to say that george bush hates black people XD

4Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Yea i bet hes going to end up with his fame in the trash can just like That one dude umm Chris brown i think is his faces name lol

5Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

but Chris Brown is still famous even though hes a woman beater xD

6Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Raychild

Raychild

lol i didn't say he wasn't famous all im saying is his fan base has gone down the drain Nobody is supporting that LOW LIFE MALE!!!

7Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

GAH FEMINAZI! lol jk jk xD

8Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Shhhyea And Damn Proud of it!! Shoot my race can give birth to a Living Beings!! what can males do? lol ok a lil harsh but still! Females can do anything a Male can do lol only males cant do what a female can XD

9Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

but u dont carry "the special ingredient" so technically you cant xD

10Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Raychild

Raychild

lol thats why theirs such things as seminal donations XD but do Males Carry the child no do they produce Natural feeding milk? NO so point is Females ROCK males are just um ingredient dush bags Very Happy because idk if u noticed about 95.5 % males out their wash their hands after they get a female preg lol and NOTICE i didnt say ALL males Razz

11Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

am i counted in that 95% :"[

12Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Well have you gone out and got a chick preg and left her to rot? Then if you haven't then no ur part of that 5% Razz but if you have all chop ur BALLS OFF AND U BETTER BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF UR BABYS MAMA!!! lol And im not joking!

13Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

well i would never do that

14Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Raychild

Raychild

good ^.^ or else ur toast dude!!

15Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

Lol good xD

16Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

I love how you can totally tell his racial preferences.

17Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:11 pm

_AKUREI_

_AKUREI_

lol i love how even obama called him a jackass for it xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS56IHK75d0

18Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Raychild

Raychild

hahaha that's UBER sad its like dun dun dun OBAMA HATES YOU!!! lol!

19Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol i would pay money to see Kanye West and Obama have a celebrity boxing match

20Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

and notice how i call obama a celebrity.............

21Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Hahahaha I bet money on Kanye he probably doesnt have brains but it might look like he has bronse XD

22Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 pm

_AKUREI_

_AKUREI_

see this is why they should bring celebirty deathmatch back then theyd have tht tht show kicked ass!!!

23Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Raychild

Raychild

:O Nu UH!! They had such a thing?!!! COOL!!

24Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:52 pm

_AKUREI_

_AKUREI_

yea it was a clamtion show and they made fun of celebirties by makin them kill eachother but of course it gone now...damn law suits lol

25Kanye West, you fail at life Empty Re: Kanye West, you fail at life Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol that show was EPIC! i loved it xD so brutal and crude, it was amazing XP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum