Hexx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hexx

forums for the hexx faction pwi

You are not connected. Please login or register

The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Empty The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Raychild

Raychild

-_- any song that typically has the auto-tune in its making like ALL of Rhianna's brrr she seems cool and im not trying to "Hate" on her but my sisters made it to the point where I feel like gaging at the sight of her songs T_T

2The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Empty Re: The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol dont forget about Kanye and T-Pain XD hahaha AUTO TUNE MASTAS!

3The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Empty Re: The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Yuck i know T-pain is a pain in my ars seriously auto-tune to me is to the point its like throw-up all over just like twilight T_T even on Toilet paper the next thing u will see lol AUTO-TUNE TOILET PAPER GET UR FREE COPPY NOW
****call now or in the next 30 second it will not be FREE but it will then be 500$ ONLY just for you if u call so call NOW!****

Dont u just love those FAST speaking person at the end of a commercial JUST FULL OF FUN XD pluss the fact that its just truthfully a scam lol little words FTW XD

4The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Empty Re: The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol this was a really random post xP

5The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Empty Re: The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Raychild

Raychild

You know what I tend to do alot of these i start of with a topic then i side track it once had a point i believe but then it didnt O.o BTW DID U GET MY PM Very Happy

6The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Empty Re: The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol yes i did xP did u get mine?

7The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Empty Re: The song that ANNOYS you to Death :D Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:02 am

Raychild

Raychild

tehehe i just replyed to urs XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]