Hexx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hexx

forums for the hexx faction pwi

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is up with Sundays?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is up with Sundays? Empty What is up with Sundays? Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Ok well I just wanted to get this clear and if their are opinions plz feel free to comment and let me know what circles your mind.

Whats UP with SUNDAYS? I seriously don't see the point. Theirs even songs about Sundays like Sunday Kinda Love, and Sunday Fun, and another song on Sunday that I heard on the radio. What ever happened to Saturday?? I personally think Saturday is the most awesome day of the NINJA week ^.^ but again my opinion So feel free to discuss and if you object to this state your reasons Very Happy

2What is up with Sundays? Empty Re: What is up with Sundays? Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 pm

PaidInFull

PaidInFull

Sunday is historically a very important day in Western culture (even to this day) because of the massive extent of the Church and Christendom in European history. Its traditionally the day that Christians attend churches (although some more liberal-doctrined churches hold the main services on Saturday nights). To give an example of the extent of Sunday still remaining special in Western culture, in Ireland nearly all of the stores and businesses are closed on Sundays. Though the metropolitan areas of the United States have albeit left this practise, there are still communities much like this.

In short, Sundays are special because of the massive and centuries-old influence the Catholic Church and the Protestant churches have had on Western culture.

3What is up with Sundays? Empty Re: What is up with Sundays? Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Lol thank you very mucho for the very long explanation of the fact that Sundays are suppose to be for church lol but that's not what i was asking i was asking why it was that Like artists wrote about it in a love sense like in I want me and my man to have a Sunday kinda BOOM lol but yes i understand that point but meh probably that's why the reason seeing as Idk i guess Sunday being a holy day can also be a romantic day? lol

4What is up with Sundays? Empty Re: What is up with Sundays? Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

like the band Taking Back Sunday? lol

5What is up with Sundays? Empty Re: What is up with Sundays? Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 am

Raychild

Raychild

Lol thanks for the added info i left out how could i for get tacking back Sunday XD

6What is up with Sundays? Empty Re: What is up with Sundays? Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

RAY! WATCH FULL METAL ALCHEMIST! LOL

7What is up with Sundays? Empty Re: What is up with Sundays? Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:15 am

Raychild

Raychild

OK thanks Very Happy im on my way to watch it ^.^ hope u have an awesome day with Noah today !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum