Hexx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hexx

forums for the hexx faction pwi

You are not connected. Please login or register

AND more Drawings..........

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1AND more Drawings.......... Empty AND more Drawings.......... Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

AND more Drawings.......... Puff

AND more Drawings.......... ProcrastinatorMan

AND more Drawings.......... Picture3

AND more Drawings.......... Nicepictures

AND more Drawings.......... OstrichCalvary

AND more Drawings.......... MCSlacker

AND more Drawings.......... MartyrofMassacre

AND more Drawings.......... Lonely

AND more Drawings.......... LittlePieceofHeavenbyAvengedSevenfo

AND more Drawings.......... LightandLove

AND more Drawings.......... Itsallabouttheloveman

AND more Drawings.......... LifeisFucked

AND more Drawings.......... InTheAirTonight

AND more Drawings.......... Iris

AND more Drawings.......... Hill

AND more Drawings.......... HerpyMan

AND more Drawings.......... HangEmHigh001

AND more Drawings.......... Growth

AND more Drawings.......... EmoZombiesAssault

AND more Drawings.......... EmoZombies

AND more Drawings.......... EmoZombieLovin

AND more Drawings.......... DontLetGo

AND more Drawings.......... Dismemberment

AND more Drawings.......... Difficult

AND more Drawings.......... DarkPassenger

AND more Drawings.......... CupidFail

AND more Drawings.......... CultofShame

AND more Drawings.......... CrystalBallbyKeane

AND more Drawings.......... CrankyOldMan

AND more Drawings.......... Corruption

AND more Drawings.......... CaseyMowatt

AND more Drawings.......... CaseyLlama

AND more Drawings.......... BlowMe

AND more Drawings.......... Battlefield2

AND more Drawings.......... 1000Apologies

2AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Raychild

Raychild

lol i love em their awesome =D dude procrastinator man is my HERO XD and oh i love the very sterio typicality of the emo equation lol Sad/dead person + pian/hottopic = emo haha nice! a personal fav is the Self affliction bwahaha i miss those days soo much fuN Very Happy as for the one of ur quitting battle field lol EPIC XD

3AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

and the one i drew for u is done also ;P

4AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Raychild

Raychild

NU UH!!! Dude!!! Is it one of the ones you just posted or you still haven't posted it? but either way SWEET ><!!!!

5AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol i havent posted it yet xD i will tomorrow though

6AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Raychild

Raychild

SOOOO if u posted this yesterday than it means today u post the picture Very Happy DUDE!!! I CANT WAIT Very Happy and OMG Have you seen the movie The Proposal?

7AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:40 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol srry i was busier than i thought today xD it will be up tommarow though lol, and no i have not

8AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

The First one is the one you inspired me to draw

AND more Drawings.......... Jambi

AND more Drawings.......... TheresNoPenguinsinAlaska

AND more Drawings.......... CraigOwens

9AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Raychild

Raychild

OMG !!!!!! Its like like AWESOME !!! lol its kinda weird but i feel like u just saw threw me O.o if that makes any sence lol BUT u havnt seen threw me Very Happy theirs alot u will never know BWAHAHAHAHA >Very Happy well plain and simple I LOVED IT !!! Thanks A billion Razz <9
(btw <9 is more than <3 so HA!! XD)
and i can also dig the glasses Wink 2 thumbs up*

10AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:06 am

Ellrois

Ellrois

lol i think their is alot i dont want to know lol but yah, none of my drawings turned out the way i wanted them too, its obvious i havent drawn for a while..................lol

11AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Raychild

Raychild

XD hahaha dont worry man i got ya covered ;o I wont tell u things bwahaha all keep to my self <-------- ish a NINJA ;o!!! PFFF.... Pfffff ... pfffff!! If u didnt like ur drawings the recent ones then i gotta tell u my drawings are horrid >< my drawings never come out like i want them to :\ sad to say but its a FACT! AND U DRAW LIKE A SAMURAI!!! Even if u think ur "rusty" ur not dude XD Next SAMURAI PABLO PICASO XD

12AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

so im not a ninja? lol well samurais are cool too xD

13AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Raychild

Raychild

LOL NO ur not a NINJA ur a Samurai Pablo Picaso and if u knew the rank goes as such Oddling,Ninjaling,Squares,NINJAS,SAMURAIS,Zesty Beaner, TO the awesomest rank which is El SMEXY-o!! lol soo to be a Samurai is a privalege becaouse its on a hole other lvl than a ninja lol so yes ur a SAMURAI PABLO PICASO XD Becaouse ur Drawing skills are better than a ninjas aka me XD

14AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

i still want to see ur drawings though xD so dont avoid it lol

15AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Oh MY .. LOOK A BUS Very Happy ....

16AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

NO! BAD!

17AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Raychild

Raychild

Did u see the BUS Very Happy

18AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

no but i want to see the drawings

19AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Raychild

Raychild

AWW you missed the BUS :\ OH WAIT LOOK IT CAME BACK AGAIN LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!

20AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

is it a short bus?

21AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Raychild

Raychild

NO lol its a Commercial buss and you missed it Razz

22AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

GAH POST UR DRAWINGS XD

23AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Raychild

Raychild

What Drawings ?? Who draws? Pff thats like so 1980's ... lol SHALALALALA OH LOOK A BUNNY Very Happy albino

24AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Ellrois

Ellrois

=_=

25AND more Drawings.......... Empty Re: AND more Drawings.......... Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Raychild

Raychild

lol ok ok ok point is i havnt drone anything worthy to show or that i want to show its all like chicken scrach it looks worse than my lil nefews stick figures ><

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next